Sunday, September 20, 2009

Brain Break Published at Planet Magazine!

Hey! Feel free to check out my latest story titled Brain Break over at Planet Magazine!

http://planetmagazine.wordpress.com/

It's a shorter story, only a few thousand words. I'd originally intended it to use the idea for a completely different story, pero no, it just seemed to work for this story. It's about as humorous as I get as a writer. Sometimes I think the less words I use the better I am (I.E. Afternoon Tea). Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

I finished what should be a pretty final edition of my latest story, which is a relief. That was a big stone in my shoe for the past week. Now I just have to find time to write that Frankenstein paper. . .

More later.
-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment