Friday, October 9, 2009

The Assassin, The Star and The Steel-Faced Man published at Residential Aliens

My story, The Assassin, The Star and The Steel-Faced Man is now published at Residential Aliens. It's a blend of space opera, sci-fi and old-fashioned noir. It's actually one of several stories involving a character I created named Quintus Vant. Another is scheduled to appear sometime in the relative future at Bewildering Stories, more news on that sometime in the future. Here's the link.

http://www.resaliens.com/2009/10/the-assassin/

Writing has become extremely schizophrenic for me these past few days as I've been caught up in a lot of school work. I received an "A" for my Frankenstein paper, which was a huge load off my shoulders. Still waiting on results back for a response paper in another class and an exam from another, which tests the nerves. I haven't been reading much either.

Kaity and I saw the Rifftrax Live Event for Plane 9 From Outer Space last night. The volume was a tad too high, but otherwise it was extremely funny and an enjoyable experience. Popcorn and Buncha Crunch was had. Laughs were emitted.

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment